Thursday, October 13, 2016

SPEED OF IMPLEMENTATION: HOW TO WORK FASTER AND GET MORE DONE

You really need to pick up your work pace.  If you start working faster, you’ll get more done.
I think most people throughout working at “jobs” often learn to work slowly.  The reason is because you get paid by the HOUR.  I know for myself, when I had a job, I’d just take my time while doing it and just wait out the clock.  I had zero sense of urgency.  I enjoyed just wasting time and getting through the day, so I could claim my pay check every two weeks.
When you’re in business, you don’t get paid by the hour.  If you sit around and do nothing all day, you aren’t going to get paid for it.  You only get paid for RESULTS.  The hours you work don’t matter.  It’s all about getting stuff done.  In this case, wouldn’t you want to achieve those results as quickly as possible?  If you get what you need to get done faster, you’ll benefit from those results sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment