Thursday, October 13, 2016

About Myself, MrCutOfHissMissDiamond

Hi, I go by the name Harikrishna Ram SonOf Veerannathan. It's really amazing to have a part of your time and energy dedicated to me as an opportunity to set off a positive ripple in my life. It's really amazing how a small thing can go a long way. Here's a little bit of what I consider as my shine:

I'm a happy and successful internet infopreneur, love life and relationship coach, fitness and health strategist and a young and adventurous ever-learning traveller who is highly passionate about enjoying every journey towards deserving the pride of being a professional travel blogger who traveles around the world with his loved ones with an obsession to live life to the fullest and fulfilling my potential as a human just like all the other blessed human beings in this beautiful world.

At my late 16-years old, I began my self-development journey and have been ever since obsessed with learning and growing in all areas of my life and spreading the happiness of doing so with the people around me with no regrets along the journey and if it's one regret I would sum it up in a hashtag.  #iamtheshineofmydiamond  

I admit that I seek a selfish purpose of attaining self-gratification in always coining methods to openly and  passionately sharing my life, goals, and mission as an inspiration to the people around me or if made-possible to billions.

My ultimate purpose in life is to grow and to give. One of the most precious concepts I live by is that, the more I grow, the more I have something to give that can kick-start the positive-chain-effect in a person's life. My this beautiful life allows me to play myself like an instrument to fulfill my mission and purpose. Hence, I am super grateful and feel blessed to always learn and achieve a lot in my young life. My life has never been the same ever since this passionate desire of mine to share my life, goals and mission with the world. One opportunity after another keeps appearing in front of my senses for me to action upon. I've made it my my mission to give back and serve others beyond myself. 

Anything, anything at all, anything that has benefited me in my life, even if it could only benefit one person out here in this beautiful world, I'm super passionate about working on the best-possible method to explain and teach  it and want to share it with others.

Let it be from migrating your conventional business onto the digital platform or helping you build your own online business, creating more freedom in your life, inspiring you by the process of motivating you to pursue your goals and dreams, to being more productive or improving your health and fitness by a step-by-step process, or simply inspiring you to constantly improve yourself to be the best that you can be by living your life to the fullest. My mission is to get you to wake up to the 5 Unlimited Resources that sum of to your unlimited potential that you have always had within yourself and achieve what you are capable of by awakening the impossible in you and igniting the incredible power of love you have within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment