Monday, October 10, 2016

How To Find And Live Your Calling

Congratulations for knowingly or unknowingly embarking the quest which is driven by the powerful question, of how to find and live your calling? Awesome. 
It's really awe-inspiring to see people who question the reasons behind their actions and look at living their life to the fullest as their most desired passion.
Leaving that on the mainstream and coming back to today's 'Why-must-I' we'll jump into the reason of why one should find and live the calling in life, at first!
So, how do you find and live your calling?
Let me begin be sharing a cute story with you. 
One day I met these three day-to-day odd job workers. They were laying bricks for a wall I suppose and we were at a very high part of the building that was being constructed. I adventurously went up to them and asked, “What are you doing?” in a language that they would understand.
The first person laying the brick says to me, “I’m laying bricks”.  The second person laying the brick with annoyance responds and says, “I'm building this damn building for my contractor”, and then the third person responds and says, “We are building the place of where dreams of youngsters are blossomed” and that respond grew into the basis of our friendship. I must do another entire post to story that to you. 
But keeping this post short as it is an introduction the conclusion that I am getting at here is that out of those three different people, the first one has a job, the second one has a career, but the third one has a calling. You see :) That's living life to the fullest because at the end of the day a person who follows his calling in life sleeps fulfilled thinking about what he has accomplished and contributed to the world. As little as laying the brick on a building. It the mentality that is to be praised here.

No comments:

Post a Comment